DHM Safe - CODIV19
1. WE SHALL WORK AS A TEAM TO KEEP EVERYONE SAFE
Everyone receives information about the new hotel rules pre arrival. To ensure the safety of all our guests and staff, you will be asked to sign a term of responsibility.
2. WE WILL TAKE YOUR TEMPERATURE
Each guest will have their temperature measured at the hotel entrance before entering. to stop any spread of sickness, and avoid possible infections.
3. WE ARE EXTENDING ALL OUR COMMUNAL SPACES
Nature has never been more valued and we intend to allow you to spend more time in it, all our hotels are equipped with an outdoor restaurant, should you wish to dine outside.
4. YOU SHALL HAVE THE SAME DELICIOUS BREAKFAST
We have replaced our buffet style breakfast with an à la carte menu for safety measures. Should you want to dine in the comforts of your own room, you can at no added cost.
5. YOU SHALL HAVE YOUR MEAL DELIVERED TO YOUR ROOM
We have put an end to our ‘Room Service fee’ (subject to prior reservation and at certain timings).
6. CHILDREN SHALL CONTINUE TO PLAY
Our Kids Clubs are very much still open, we have just moved all the playing outdoor.
7. WE SHALL CLEAN EVERYTHING, FROM TOP TO BOTTOM
We are rigorous with our hygiene measures. That is why we hold the CLEAN & SAFE certificate from the Portuguese Tourism Board.
8. (DESPITE NOT BEING CARNIVAL) WE SHALL ALL WEAR MASKS
All our team members will wear a mask. It is not because we like carnival, but to guarantee your protection.
9. WE SHALL DO WEEKLY TESTS
All hotel team members are tested weekly. We want to make sure that everyone has a full bill of health to continue their duties.
10. WE WILL LEAVE THE ROOMS FREE FOR 24 HOURS BEFORE YOU CHECK IN
All rooms remain unoccupied for one day prior to check-in for aeration of the space.